Work with us
Please, include in your CV the following clause: “I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data included in my application documents in order to participate in the recruitment conducted by KTI Poland S.A. with its registered office in Płock, ul. Zglenickiego 42, in accordance with the Act of 10 May, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000)”.
If you agree to use your application documents also during future recruitments conducted by KTI Poland SA, please include in your CV an additional clause: “I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in my application documents in order to participate also in the future recruitments conducted by KTI Poland S.A. with its registered office in Płock, ul. Zglenickiego 42”.
Who we are looking for
KTI is looking for people able to work in team, willing to take on real responsibilities, with a flexible attitude and ready to learn and grow together with the company.
1. The Administrator of your personal data is KTI Poland SA with its seat in Płock, 42 Zglenickiego Street, hereinafter referred to as the Company;
2. The Administrator of Data/Information Security in the Company is Mr Bartosz Radzymiński (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org);
3. Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes on the basis of the Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016. (RODO) and will be stored until you withdraw your consent, which can be done by contacting us at: email@example.com, but for no longer than 5 years;
4. The personal data you provide will not be shared with other recipients or transferred to a third country;
5. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 10 May 2018;
7. You are only required to provide data to the extent provided by the provisions of the Act of 26 June 1974 Labour Code.
8. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner including profiling.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV to the address: